Tuesday, March 3, 2009

 Here are some photo's from the past month or so. I have been failing as a blogger lately. I can manage to come on here to look how bored as fuck the boys are but ..... whatever.   

     

   Anyways. I have been having a lot of fun with my D300, and my 12-24mm lens, but i think i am ready to explore some new lenses. The distortion this lens gives is fun to play with, but i have been shooting mainly at about 25-50mm. Spring photo's are going to be fun with this lens. I have been thinking a lot about spring... ahhh warmth. I guess it is from not snowboarding anymore. I am going out to Smith Rock today to go fire off a few. I will post them later.  
  The Astacia prego photo's turned out way better than I had hoped. It is hard being pregnant and showing that much skin. I know from my experience it was anything but fun. So, thank you Astacia for being amazing! I love the photo's.
                
Thanks for looking. Comment. give me feed back. I would love to know what you guys think. It is hard not being in school for the reason that no one give me constructive criticism anymore.
   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I just now saw these on here, you need to put this blog out there for the world to see! You are the bestest!!

Mustang said...

Your eye for detail/subject matter never ceases to amaze! I love you!